Welcome



When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste. ~Laiko Bahrs









Monday, October 19, 2009

Salmon Spinach Pasta with Lemon Sauce

Ok, this is one that I came up with after I looked in my pantry and saw the can of Salmon, but I didnt want to make Salmon patties. I hope you enjoy.

1 8 oz can Boneless, Skinless Salmon, I use organic but get whatever you like.
1.5 lemons (using the juice) Please use fresh, it taste so much better!
1 t Garlic, minced
1 t onion powder
1/2 cup minced onion
EVO
Pepper to taste
3 cups Fresh Spinach
2 T unsalted butter, divided
Parmesan Cheese
Angel Hair pasta

Saute onion, garlic and Salmon in Evoo until just heated through. Take out of pan and set aside and sprinkle with lemon juice.

Add more EVOO to pan and saute Spinach with spices until wilted. Add 1 T butter and melt, add Salmon mixture to spinach and Squeeze on whole lemon on and cook on very low heat.

Cook pasta till Al Dente. Drain and melt in 1 T butter and mix with Salmon and Spinach mixture and add last remaining lemon juice. Serve in bowls and top with as much Parmesan Cheese as you would like!

I love this recipe! It is delish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment