Welcome



When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste. ~Laiko Bahrs









Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's Good to be Back!

Wow! 

We are still fixing some kinks in my laptop but I hope to be back to normal soon! I have a new battery but we think my computer has a problem charging. 

Anyhow...

On our adventure to keep All Natural and Organic products in our house and diet, we are finding that we are feeling a little bit better everyday! I notice the change in our kids behavior is changing to the good! I have been shopping at Whole Foods for the past several shopping trips but today I was not able to get there. I went to Kroger instead and shopped the organic department. I think I spent more at Kroger than I would have at Whole Foods but in all I got what I needed and I didn't get foods that were processed...at least that didn't have ingredients that I could not pronounce. I am using an Organic Laundry Soap and I must say, I really like it. I was hesitant to use it at first because I didn't think that it would work, but overall, I really like it! Priced at around the same price as Gain, or Tide, it works really well. I have not seen a change in our clothes as far as color or wear. 

As far as menu planning goes. I do have one for this week. Tonight we are eating Roasted Bone-in Chicken with Veggies and Potatoes with Cheese sauce and Salads. Friday night its Pizza Night and Saturday its Chicken Salad Sammies and leftovers. Sunday I am going to cook up some Chicken tenders and have Chicken Tender Salads! Haven't started on next weeks menu yet. 
As far as health go, Our Daughter has double ear infections and our son just got over his ear infection. Other than that we are feeling good. 

Hopefully in another week I will have my computer fully up and going and I will be able to post more! In the meantime, if you have ideas or anything  you would like to talk about, please comment or link up below!! 



~Remember to put God first, and everything else will follow~

No comments:

Post a Comment