Welcome



When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste. ~Laiko Bahrs









Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Worn OUT!!!

 I decided that I needed to get back in the gym. Working out at home was just not cutting it for me. I would do good for a couple of days, and then I would miss a few and not go back for a while. I am just not that disciplined I guess. I stopped by the YMCA and renewed my membership for the same rate that I had it 4 months ago. I added it back into our budget and it works well right now! I am so excited about getting back! After dropping Emma off at school this morning, Dillon and I went to the gym. My main goal today was to spend 30 min. in the elliptical and 25 min strength training. Well, when I got there I checked out the spinning schedule. If you are not familiar with spinning, you are on a stationary bike for 45 min...sounds easy but, its really not, especially when you have a teacher who likes to do a lot of up and down stuff!! I decided to take the 8:15 class this morning and was very pleased to find that our Pastors wife was teaching the class!
I wore my Mio watch (which I purchased for myself last year for my birthday and I love it!!) Follow the link and it will explain it you! I only put it on before the class started at 8:15. As of right now, 3:30pm, I have burned 3379 calories!!! 3500 calories is a pound, (when you want to lose)! so, if I keep burning like I am today, then hopefully I can lose atleast 3-4 lbs this week! I am keeping up on my water and drinking extra to help with muscle building and recovery! I love spin class, I burned 718 in that 45 min class alone! I plan on taking that spin class twice a week and the other 1-2 days doing strength and cardio! 

As far as eating calories, I am following MyFitnessPal, which I love! Its FREE and I sync it with my cell phone so I have it on the go!! When I am out and about or have my phone near instead of my computer, I just add my meal and it updates it for me! It also has a barcode scanner so I can scan the barcode of the product I am eating and it automatically puts in the calories for me!! Give it a try! What do you have to lose except weight! 

As far as my running schedule goes, I am putting it on hold for a bit. My left foot has been sore for a couple of weeks and I wanna it to be completely better before I start running again!

What are your weight loss and exercise goal?
~Remember to put God first, and everything else will follow~

No comments:

Post a Comment