Welcome



When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste. ~Laiko Bahrs









Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lemon Shrimp Parmesan Pasta

This is one of my "comfort" foods that I LOVE!! And, its one of the few seafood dishes that I can get my hubby to eat!

Aldi has a brand of Shrimp (not sure of the name) that is peeled, de-veined and cooked.  And Frozen...

I thaw them out by putting them under cool running water for about 2-3 minutes.

In a small sauce pan, I place 1/2 stick of butter (unsalted) and 1 1/2 cups Chicken stock (low sodium). Bring to a simmer and add 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt. 

Meanwhile, cook about 2 cups noodles. Any kind you like. We like to eat it with Angel Hair, or Penne.

Add your Shrimp to the sauce and cook for about 5 minutes. Add the juice of 2 lemons and 2 T Parmesan Cheese, simmer 2-3 minutes. 

Add cooked noodles. Mix together well and serve!!

It is so delicious!! Hope you enjoy!!
 



~Remember to put God first, and everything else will follow~

No comments:

Post a Comment