Welcome



When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste. ~Laiko Bahrs









Monday, January 24, 2011

Running Time!

Monday, Monday!!!

So, this weekend was great!! We had some of our best friends over Saturday and enjoyed a wonderful meal, competitive game of Mad Gab, and settled down to watch a movie! 

Sunday, we woke up late and had to go to the 2nd service at church! Afterward, we really didn't feel like going out to lunch so we came home and I fixed Lemon Shrimp Parmesan Pasta! It was Amazing and I promise that I will post a recipe this week!! 

A conversation that we had with our 4 year old son on the way to church went a little something like this:

Dillon: "Dad, when we get home, can you build me a monster truck?"

Dad: "We will see"...most common answer in our household!

Dillon: "OK...sissy, dads gonna make a monster truck"


Few minutes later....

Dillon: "Tomorrow, can I get my drivers lessons?"

Dad: "I think you have to be 16 to do that son"

Dillon: " Ah MAN!"

I love those little conversations!!



No menu plan made out today...Will post hopefully tonight!

I finished the Pantry Challenge and I must say, it was easy!! I might even do it every 6 weeks or so!! How did you do on it?? At the end of the blog there is a Mister Linky so link up!!
Today I started the running program! Week 1...OH MY! 
I might be on this week for a couple of weeks! LOL!!

Its hard, but I can do it!!
I am also going to be counting my calories. I was doing Weight Watchers. Don't get me wrong, I like Weight Watchers, but with the new points plus system, I feel I get too many points. I haven't lost anything. What I am going to do is eat 1500 calories a day...for some that may be too many but for me its not! I purchased last year for my birthday, a Mio watch! It keeps up with your calories in/out, heart rate, and so on... I love it! If you burn 500 calories or eat 500 less calories each day, you can loose up to a pound a week. Hopefully I can loose more than a pound a week! According to my watch, I have burned 556 calories in 1 1/2 hours! Not too bad!!

Our local Kroger is having a major sale going on again!! I will be stocking up on some pantry items this week! More to come on this! 
What are your plans for this week? Link up below!!

Hope you have a Blessed day!!!









~Remember to put God first, and everything else will follow~

No comments:

Post a Comment