Welcome



When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste. ~Laiko Bahrs









Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yet.....Another Snow Day!

Is it really that obvious? Can you sense the sarcasm in my writing?

Another Snow Day.....

Now they will have to start making the days up for snow....On our 5th round of snow storms this year, though this one wasn't as bad. 
Don't get me wrong, I love having my kids home! But, I am going to hate them having to go longer than expected. 

Enough!
How has your week started off so far?

Mine has been great! 
Sticking to the 1500 calorie diet is much easier than I thought. I am eating more filling, low calorie foods and I am eating the right portions! Even though is has only been a couple of days I already feel better! 

It's amazing what eating right can do for your moods!
As far as a meal plan goes this week, there is not one! Well, there is but i just made it today and its not completely filled out...

So far this week we have had:
Monday:
Tilapia, Green Beans, and Salad
Tuesday:
Roasted Chicken and Potatoes, and Steamed Mixed Veggies with Cheese sauce
Tonight we are having Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops, Cheesy Potato and Turkey Bacon Hash, Green Beans and Salads!! And yes, it will fit all into my calorie points!! 
Thursday:
 Homemade Pizza Night (Per Dillon's request)

Friday:
Dinner at my mom's to celebrate a daddy's birthday! No matter how old I get, I will always call him, daddy!!

Saturday:
We have a Leadership Dinner with our church and its a ?Semi-Formal?. Better break out those Semi-Fancy clothes...you know the ones you only wear once a year! 

Sunday:
???? Another place I hadn't finished!

Needless to say, I need to do some searching in my pantry and freezer to see what I can scrounge up! 

Monday, I purchased a book....Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn. It is 754 pages long and as of right now, I am on page 525....nearing the end! I had not seen any of the other movies until a couple of weeks ago. I did however, spend a weekend watching all 3 movies with my hubby! He likes them too, but he doesn't like to admit it! What man, in his right mind, wants to admit they have a softer side and occasionally likes a good Love Story?!!?!  

The release for the 4th movie, in case you wanted to know, is 11.18.11 and the one for the 5th is 11.??.12!! Don't really remember the date on that one.
Onto another subject....

I promised a recipe for the Lemon Shrimp Parmesan Pasta! 

You will get that recipe soon....




~Remember to put God first, and everything else will follow~

No comments:

Post a Comment