Welcome



When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste. ~Laiko Bahrs









Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Menu Plan for week of 1/17

We load up on oat bran in the morning so we'll live forever.  Then we spend the rest of the day living like there's no tomorrow.  ~Lee Iacocca


I know its a day late. I have been meaning to post this! Going along with my Pantry Challenge, I am using only items found in my pantry, freezer and fridge for this weeks menu! I am going to the store today though to pick up milk, bread and some other essentials. Our local Kroger is having a good sale this week so I will be doing a little shopping for those items that I can get at rock-bottom price and/or free!! 


Monday: (posted recipe last night)
BBQ Bacon Sloppy Joes, Mac-n-cheese


Tuesday:
Pork chops w/Mushroom Gravy and Brown Rice, Green Beans, Rolls and Salad


Wednesday: 
Roasted Whole Chicken, Twice Baked Potatoes, Mixed Veggies, Salad


Thursday:
Goulash, Veggies, and Salad


Friday:
Leftover Goulash, Veggies, and Salad


Saturday:
BBQ Chicken Sammies (leftover Chicken from Wed. meal)


Sunday:
Dinner out after Church, Soup and Grilled Cheese that night.


Once a month we eat out after church on Sundays. And we will occasionally eat out on the weekend, not every weekend, maybe once or twice a month. 


I have not planned out our menu for the week of the 24th yet, but once I do I will post. 


I will also post recipes on the days that I make the meal planned! 


Are you menu planning? Do you have any menu ideas? Comment below and leave a link to your blog!
~Remember to put God first, and everything else will follow~

No comments:

Post a Comment