Welcome



When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste. ~Laiko Bahrs









Monday, January 10, 2011

Chi Chi Chi Chili

 
Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity.  ~Voltaire

What a true quote! 


I started the "Cooking from the Pantry" adventure challenge. Since today was a snow day and I forgot to lay anything out for dinner and I have not done my meal planning for the next 2 weeks, (I know...I know) I looked in my freezer to see what we had. I really didn't want to cook a big meal or spend a lot of time in the kitchen tonight. So, I was thrilled to find a freezer bag of Chili that I had made back in December and froze the rest! I ran it under hot water for about 2-3 minutes, enough to get it out of the bag, and warmed it up on the stove....And there ya go!! It was just as delicious as it was the day I made it!! 


~Remember to put God first, and everything else will follow~

No comments:

Post a Comment