Welcome



When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste. ~Laiko Bahrs









Friday, January 14, 2011

Pantry Challenge Day 5 & Frugal Friday Finds

Pantry Challenge Day 5
This kids were out again from school today. They will out Monday too due to MLK day. That makes 10 days in a row...this momma needs a break! LOL 


Today is Pantry Challenge Day 5. This is an easy one. We had Chicken tenders last night and I made 2 batches. Thank goodness I did. I don't really feel like making anything tonight! So, we are having Chicken Tender Salads, Soup (Healthy Choice Tomato Bisque), and grilled cheeses! 
Simple enough huh! The soup is from a stock-up sale that went on at my local Kroger back in Oct '10. I purchased 22 cans for $.49 a piece!! GO ME!!!! 

What are you doing for dinner tonight and how is you pantry challenge coming along?


A NEW Addition I am adding to my blog is Frugal Friday Finds! This is where I will tell you what frugal deals I have found this week and what frugal living changes we have made! This week I went to Walgreens. Here are the deals I made!


2 Lysol wipes (2 bottle pack):$3.69 BOGOF sale plus a $1 off coupon = $2.69 for 4 containers
Gain Dish Soap: $1.99, $1 off Walgreens coupon plus $1 off mfg coupon = FREE!!!!
2 12pk 7up and 2 12pk A&W Rootbeer = $11.00
2 Lysol Spray Cans $4.49 ea, BOGOF sale plus $1.50 and $1.00 off coupon = $1.99 for 2
2 pkg StayFree Pads $6.79 each: 2 $3.00 off Walgreens coupons plus BOGOF coupon plus $1.00 = $.58 for 2

With tax I paid a total of $18.65 
WAG Coupon Savings: $7.00
WAG Advertised Savings $17.14
MFG Coupon Savings $11.50
Savings total: $35.64 

 How awesome is that? Do you have a Frugal Friday Find that you would like to share?

~Remember to put God first, and everything else will follow~

No comments:

Post a Comment